Church and School Floors
Polished concrete, cementitious overlays and polyureas and epoxies are ideal for large floors, hallways, classroom and rest rooms for a variety of reasons.
- Cost Effective – Polished concrete is a functional and decorative alternative to marble and terrazzo floors. We can restore aged, unsightly concrete into reflective, designer, non slip durable flooring.
- Labor Saving Maintenance – Decorative concrete is easy to maintain. They are seamless and non porous.
- Safe – Non slip exceeding OSHA recommended levels.
- Clarity of Sound – low absorption of sound results in extreme clarity for music and assemblies.
- Durability – floors sealed with polyurea have the toughest coating made. They are high impact resistent.
- Easily Restored – polyurea coatings can be lightly sanded and recoated if worn from extensive wear and tear.
- Tile and Coating Removal –vinyl tile and carpet can be removed, mastic and carpet glue from old flooring can be removed
- Remove High Spots – we grind the floor removing high spots.
- Cracks and Damaged Concrete – cracks and damaged concrete are restored with our non shrink, solvent free repair system.
- Coloring and Design – floors are dyed or coated with pigmented overlays.
Long term performance and cost savings are subject to proper maintenance. We will design a cost effective, long term maintenance and cleaning system for your floor.
Areas We Serve
Our church, school and public assembly building floor services include Mississippi, Ms, Tennessee, Tn, Alabama, Al